6/13/2009

Award!!



I got an award from Naka!!! How cool!
Jeeeh, I'm so happy!



The rules are:

1. Each blogger must post this rules

2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.

3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules.

4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.


10 facts

* the whole blog-idea was not mine, it was Mimi's (www.acagedbirddreams.blogspot.com)
* I love picking clothes for other people more then picking clothes for myself.
* The most importent thing in my life are my friends
* I wish I could have the Daisy-Lowe-Haircut, but it would make me ghost-looking..
* I prefer being on the other side of the camera.
* Making a pretty draw is the best feeling ever for me.
* I think bambi is the cutest disney-caracter ever
* I wish I had freckles
* One of my biggest dreams is touching Luke Pritchards hair
* I wish I had curly, or even a little bit curly, hair


The bloggers I'll give this award to are:

www.acagedbirddreams.blogspot.com
Mimi
Why:
Because she came up with the whole blog-idea and her blog is just awesome ;D

http://dapperkid.blogspot.com/
Dapperkid
Why:
Well, men can learn from him, and girls can dream their men will ever look as awesome.

http://allinyourinnerspace.blogspot.com/
emma
Why:
Not really an original choice, none the less: She's an amazing blogger, and no post from her will ever be boring (except for the the fact that she just ALWAYS looks good)

http://lola-elise.blogspot.com/
Lola-Elise
Why:
Because her name is Lola-Elise (how genius!!), and because she really knows what beauty is. Look at the pic's, just perfection.

Thank u thank u Naka, i'm reallyreallyreally happy with it!
(Naka: http://nakasnet.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award!! I am totally the same, I enjoy helping other people buy clothes far more lol. And yeah, I don't like getting my photograph taken, I always look goofy, I prefer being the one with the camera! And curly hair just means LOTS of frizz lol, it's rather hard to look after. Thank you so, so much for passing the award my way dear :)

    ReplyDelete