Little Mimi found a really cool contest on the Elle-website. They where looking for new magazine-talent, and there where different catagories which you could sign up for. We worked as an team, and choose to make an fotoshoot. It was hard work (I had an backpack with al shoot-supplies and I fell when I was running for the bus. I couldnt stand up anymore.. How elegant) but we had a lot of fun that day. The models (mimi&jade) were in the beginning quite uncompferteble with posing in the middle of the crowded city, but in the end they posed away:P
The concept was: Diva's Going DOWN. We added the whole credit-crunch idea to it, and we created downtown-diva's. In teh middle of the city. With glitterdresses and satin gloves:P What an experience!
I got an award from Naka!!! How cool! Jeeeh, I'm so happy!
The rules are:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules.
4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.
* the whole blog-idea was not mine, it was Mimi's (www.acagedbirddreams.blogspot.com) * I love picking clothes for other people more then picking clothes for myself. * The most importent thing in my life are my friends * I wish I could have the Daisy-Lowe-Haircut, but it would make me ghost-looking.. * I prefer being on the other side of the camera. * Making a pretty draw is the best feeling ever for me. * I think bambi is the cutest disney-caracter ever * I wish I had freckles * One of my biggest dreams is touching Luke Pritchards hair * I wish I had curly, or even a little bit curly, hair
The bloggers I'll give this award to are:
www.acagedbirddreams.blogspot.com Mimi Why: Because she came up with the whole blog-idea and her blog is just awesome ;D
http://dapperkid.blogspot.com/ Dapperkid Why: Well, men can learn from him, and girls can dream their men will ever look as awesome.
http://allinyourinnerspace.blogspot.com/ emma Why: Not really an original choice, none the less: She's an amazing blogger, and no post from her will ever be boring (except for the the fact that she just ALWAYS looks good)
http://lola-elise.blogspot.com/ Lola-Elise Why: Because her name is Lola-Elise (how genius!!), and because she really knows what beauty is. Look at the pic's, just perfection.
Thank u thank u Naka, i'm reallyreallyreally happy with it! (Naka: http://nakasnet.blogspot.com/)